Friday, June 27, 2008

Great News

Let me start this post with a few comments. The first one is. I love Lisa and I am grateful that she is back. She had a great time visiting with the kids and just had an overall wonderful experience. I am grateful the Lord has blessed me with such a wonderful companion to share eternity with. I am also grateful for the Lords infinite mercy towards me. I have had so many wonderful blessings lately. I have already mentioned one. I have had many small miracles in my life.
With that in mind let me share with you a little news. Back in May I had submitted an idea for being a shadow to Linda, who is the learning manager for our warehouse. I did learn that the idea had been rejected, at that time. Well Big Jim revisited the idea because with Amazon's Christmas peak right around the corner, The receiving and stowing departments starts in September and a high projection for number of units shipped out. I Will become Linda's shadow for a little and then I am going to become the Learning Manager for the Night Shift. All of the particulars have yet to be worked out but Linda and Big Jim are on board with it so that is all that maters.
As a littel side note I am now down to 166 lbs!!!

2 comments:

tamra said...

Its nice to get some time apart to truly appreciate each other! :-)
See you in 2 weeks!

kristin said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited to hear that the plan will work out.