Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Follow up news to last post.

For those who read the last post You know they are closing down the warehouse I am at now. I was able to put in my transfer papers for fernely I requested as my first choice Wed-Sat dyas and I wanted to eb in the picking department.
Well today I recieved the news that I will get to transfer to Fernley but not great news. I will get to work Wed-Sat but it will be from 6 pm to 4:30 am and I am in the Inbound department, they do receive, stocking and consolidation. I was a little bummed but oh well I am still greatful that I have a job. For that I am greatful and hopefully one day I can get back on day shift.
I will work at the Red Rock Facility till the end of May becuase Big Jim, one of my bosses, wants me to be a team leader in one of the transfer projects. I will start in Fernley in June. ThAT is the current news. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Gee, I'm yawning already. I'm sure you will adjust eventually. Hang in there and hopefully you'll get switched to days before too long. Love ya!

kristin said...

Well, it's probably nice to know what is going on even if you didn't get your first choice. Maybe you will turn into a night owl....who knows!