Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friends



Hi. Just wanted to shae two pictures. The one on the far left is of me, Patrik (who will car pool with me to Fernley) and Eusabio. In the Picture on the right it is Enida(L) Anna(C) and Eusabio. Enida, Anna and Patrik are people I have really grown to care about. Patrik is from the Marshall Islands. Enida is from Mexico and Eusabio and Anna are from El Salvador. Enida and Anna will be on day shift so I will not get to see them as much. Eusabio is resigning from Amazon so he can go to Denver to be with his Wife and Kids and Patrik will be working with me on nights.
It really hit me today and I tried my best not ot tear up but I did have to say goodbye to three of them. Patrik. Like me does not start in Fernley till June 1st. But for the others it was their last day. All I can say is Via con Dios Amigos. I will enchar en falta de mi amigos. (hope I half got that right.
The warehouse is also emptying out. We are down to the last 50% of product that we have to transfer to the Phoenix Warehouse. We cleared our shelves out so there is abou 3000 sq ft open. I am also switching the last 2 weeks plus one week in fernley for training to the Monday - Friday. I hope to get at least one or two more pictures I can post. I wanted to get one of inside the warehouse but was told that was a no-no. The one I really want to get is of Big Jim. He is about 6'5 and has a peronality that is just as big. He always tried to make sure at least once a quarter we had a BBQ. The BBQ would have Shrimp, Chicken, Brauts, Hamburgers and Tri Tip. That is how things are going for me.
Lisa is doing well. She is excited and can't wait to everyone when they get here from Utah and Okinawa. I look forward to seeing everyone and seeing how the kids have grown. Bless you all.

No comments: