Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Peak

Christmas peak is winding down. Since thanksgiving I have forgotten how many hours I have worked. I know last week ended up being 55 because of a fire at work and the week before that was 60 and 50 before that. It wears on you emotionally not seeing family as much even when you know it will be over soon. I know of two people at work who mentioned that they have not even had a chance to put up their Christmas tree.
The other tough part of Christmas is when the let some of the Holiday associates go. You really learn to like some of them and it seems they kepp the ones no one likes and get rid of the ones everyone likes. I will miss Sal for his Humor. Jason for his Samoan Language lessons. And Linda for the strong spirit she had.
This is the nature of peak you go through wild mood swings. On a typical Day I wanted to take a point and get away from all the headache the next minute I am joking with friends and after that I am depressed and trying to kepp from crying.
Such is the Nature of peak!

No comments: