Monday, June 9, 2014

Small Miracles

     Today was Stake Conference and we had an Area Authority visiting.  It is sad that for the life of me I cannot remember his name but he did have a very commanding presence.
     The meeting started off with the release of President Stauss who was 1st Councelor and then President Sommers went from 2nd to 1st Counselor.  They then called a new 2nd.  His Name is Martin Mueller. 
     President Johnson Talked about church funds and the various categories and how they are blessing people.  There were some testimonies give by The Temple and Mission Presidents and their wives. The last talk was given by Elder (I want to say Hansen).  He talked about many different things but the thing that caught me was the last part.  He was offering a blessing to those that would take the time to read from the scriptures blessings that would help each of in our own way.
     The thing I wanted to bring up was this.  When I got up Sunday morning  my plantar fasciitis was hurting like crazy.  When I was at the meeting it stopped hurting and I was able to concentrate on the talks.  I was also not sleepy which usually I dose.  To me these are small miracles.

No comments: