Monday, November 27, 2017

     Getting Older is not for the faint of heart that is for sure.  I turned 50 this year and that has been just one of many things that have happened in my life.  Earlier in the year I had my Second Arterial Fibrillation since living in Utah.  This resulted in looking into getting an ablation on the heart to try re channel the way my heart sends electrical impulses.
     I am LDS and recently I was asked to serve as Secretary to the High Priest Group Leadership.  In order to accept this calling I was also advanced from the office of Elder to High Priest.  This has been very humbling.  I am hoping to be better about serving others for in service we can find our greatest joy.
     I will try to be better about posting but who knows.  I guess sometimes it might not be a bad idea to use this as a means of therapy for me.  I have been struggling a bit lately with anxiety to the point it was a bit more visible to some of my work associates.

No comments: