Monday, July 8, 2019

Day 28 of 30 day challenge

Well I am still following the 30 challenge. No Soda, Walked my mile today and read from the scriptures.  Not always easy I sometimes get very tired Like I want to go to sleep but I have avoided Soda.

In life I keep pushing forward. Today Lisa and I managed to get some shopping done at a neighborhood Market.  Sometimes it is the simple things. Still trying to think about what is my next 30 day challenge.  Want to keep the habits i am working on but build on them. Thinking I might start a push up challenge.  5 a day to start.  another thing is to limit my eating out to once a week instead of what I am currently doing.  Scriptures will still be a big part of my continued challenge. I have to say by working on just those three books I have noticed myself trying some side things to improve me.  Good Night.

No comments: