Sunday, June 23, 2019

Day 14 of 30 day Challenge

Today I had another day without Soda, Read from the scriptures and to make up for yesterday I ended up doing a two mile walk. I will take it as a win that I walked an extra mile though to make up for yesterday and to not beat myself up. That is a challenge I have trying to build myself up and not put myself down like I usually do.

Did Make it through Sacrament meeting. We had two speakers from the High Council speak. They were both about developing Faith in Jesus Christ. Brother Johnson Was the one I seemed to understand a little more. He grew up in South Georgia as the only LDS member in his high school. Georgia along with a lot of the south is part of the Bible belt were people believe strongly about Jesus even if they have different ways of expressing it.  HE talked about his own growth in learning about developing Faith in Christ and I can relate. Some times my faith is stronger than other times but I do my best to try to give thanks for what I do have. Good Night.

No comments: