Sunday, June 16, 2019

Day 7 of 30 day challenge

It is a Sunday and it was a little harder to get in the 1 mile walk but I did. It was also Another day with out Soda in my life. This is kind of important since one of the CSMs was talking about some surgeries she is getting and it was because she drank Dr Pepper every day for 25 years.  The Last one was for the Scriptures. Easy to do on Sundays because it is the Sabbath and at some point you will need to read from them.

Speaking of Sundays. It looks like our ward, Draper 9th, will be moving to a 12 pm meeting time. I think it is so we have more meeting space for the Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society meetings to have room.  The ward is more Adult oriented and we have over 100 Priesthood men in attendance and probably about the same number of sisters if not more.  Not sure if it would happen but we could easily have two Elders Quorums but with our current schedule it would be hard to pull but with more rooms open since we are the last ward with no over lap we could have 2 different rooms. I am also excited. I have been blessed to have Brother Riddle as my minister.  It will be humbling to have him.

No comments: